Below are the items that we can and cannot accept. All items must be in good, salable condition and the ReStore reserves the right to refuse any item.
If you don't see an item on the list, or have a donation question, please call our donation hotline at 765-423-2585.
Items We Love
- Must be 10 years old or newer and in perfect working condition
- Washer/dryer (electric or gas)
- Microwave ovens
- Stoves (electric or gas)
- Other small appliances
- Water heaters (electric or gas) - 5 years old or newer
- Dishwashers - 2 years old or newer
We accept both kitchen and bathroom cabinets in sets or individual pieces. Must have no structural or water damage. All must be complete containing all doors and drawers. We do not acept individual wall oven cabinets. In cases where the sink cabinet has water damage, please try to salvage the face of the cabinet, a prospective buyer could always build a new box for the face frame.
- Doors must be in excellent condition, with no rotted wood, broken glass, or peeling paint.
- No doors over 84 inches tall
- Pre-hung or slabs
- Exterior or interior
- Exterior Sliding or Patio doors must be assembled and complete with all jambs, tracks, and hardware. Individual Sliding or Patio door slabs will not be accepted.
- Storm doors (must have all tracking)
Windows must be complete units with all sashes and frame. No rotted wood, cracked, or foggy glass. Double pane windows only. With the exception of some very large windows, all donated windows should be dropped off with the sashes installed in the frames.
- Lighting must be complete, in working order and in excellent condition.
- Indoor lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Plumbing items must be in excellent condition with no chips, cracks, rust or water damage
- Stainless steel and porcelain kitchen sinks
- Pedestal and drop-in bathroom sinks
- Fiberglass bathtubs with no cracks
- Complete faucets
- Miscellaneous plumbing hardware
We do not accept BOXSPRINGS OR MATTRESSES.
- WOOD furniture in very good condition
- Must be free of stains, tears, excessive wear and animal smells.
- Office furniture
- Dining room
- Coffee tables
- Wall Units
- Stained and leaded glass windows, etc.
- Carpet Remnants must be 10ft x 10ft or larger, and in excellent condition with no visible wear, tear, stains or animal smells.
- Area Rugs must be free from visible wear, tear, stains or animal smells.
- Carpet Padding must be 10 ft x 10 ft or larger with no visible stains or animal smells.
- Hardwood Flooring must have no splitting or cracking, must be at least 30 sq. ft.
- Vinyl and Ceramic Tile must be at least 50 sq ft., in excellent condition, no chipped or broken pieces accepted.
Complete sets of door hardware, hinges, etc. Any quantity of nails, screws, fasteners, hangers, connectors, etc.
Full, unopened, quarts, gallons and 5-gallon buckets of latex paint only.
All lumber must be free of ALL nails and screws
All lumber must be a minimum of 5 feet in length, with no warping.
Sheetgoods (particle board, paneling, plywood) must be at least half sheets with no damage
Trim and molding must be a minimum of 5 feet in length.
Residential electric items only. No donations of commercial electrical stock accepted.
- Wall art
- TVs (10 years or newer)
- Packaged wallpaper
- Gas logs
- Free standing wood stoves
- Window AC units
- Hand and power tools (in good working condition),
- Palletized brick or glass block
- Stone pavers
We Cannot Accept the Following Items
- Canned and track lights
- Oil-based paints
- Chemical solvents and strippers
- Fluorescent lights
- Single-pane glass
- Used mini blinds
- Partial rolls of wallpaper
- Board games
- Sporting goods (over 5 years old)
- Baby furniture or items
- Single pane glass windows